2ACV01: I Second That Emotion
- Awww... somebody likes snouts.
- Don't yell at Nibbler like that, you hurt his feelings. Come on, pet him and make up. [Bender: "No."] I said pet him.
- Ohhh... poor baby, chipped a fang. [Starts kissing Nibbler.]
- Next time I'm keeping it.
- Bender, I thought you were supposed to be cooking for this party. [Bender: "Fine, we'll have rack of Nibbler."] Just make a simple cake. And, this time, if someone's going to jump out of it, make sure to put them in after you cook it.
- Bender, what's going... huh! NOOO! [Bender: "Hey, can't you see I'm using the toilet."]
- Aren't you upset at all? How would you feel if I flushed Fry down the toilet? [Bender: "Only one way to find out."] You have no sympathy for anyone elses feelings!
- I wouldn't feel so bad, if Bender just understood the pain he caused me. [Bender starts laughing in the background.]
- I wish, just once, Bender could feel exactly what I feel.
- Thank you Professor, I'm happy that Bender can finally feel my pain.
- I'm not mopey... you shut up!
- Thanks for taking me out, Amy. I feel slightly less miserable, already.
- A puppy.... Nibbler loved to eat puppies. [Starts crying.]
- Sure, I'm having a great time. Really. You two go enjoy yourselves.
- Now he's flushed himself down the toilet, who's he gonna flush next?
- You're right, I feel terrible.
- I guess we better go down into the sewers and look for him.
- There's no such thing as mutants, that's a ridiculous urban myth.
- Bender, you didn't have to come down here.
- [Leela and Bender together.] Idiot!
- Mutants! They're real!
- Listen, we actually came down here to find our pet, Nibbler; he got flushed down the toilet.
- El Chupanibre, what's that?
- Wait, our pet, Nibbler, loves fresh crocodile, it's his favourite treat. He must be El Chupanibre.
- You don't understand, he would never hurt people. Let us help you capture him.
- I volunteer.
- Nightfall. How can you tell down here? [Plopping noises. Dwayne: "The tide is coming in."]
- I can't, I love every living creature. [Fry: "Even me?"] As a friend. [Fry: "Damn!"]
- Well, I could use a new tanktop. [Bender: "Bigger, bigger."] A fashionable tanktop and designer boots, encrusted with jewels. [Bender: "Don't stop now, you'll need some pants to go with that outfit."] Yeah, and I could afford it all if I didn't have to feed that stupid Nitler. [Bender: "Bender is back, I'll save you Nibbler."]
- You know what else I could use: a weekend at one of those fancy spars, and a Toblerone.
- And it's all thanks to Bender. I love you Bender.
- You know, Bender may not have learned anything from me, but I think I actually learned something from him. So long, jerkwads!